I’ve had some things on my mind recently and I decided to share them with you!
1. Signature Wraps at Subway! I am in love with the Turkey Bacon Guac on Tomato Basil Wrap. It is so delicious. I’m sure not at all healthy, but the wrap makes you feel like you are making a smarter choice! It is really, really good.
2. School has started at our house. We have a 6th grader! I think this might be the first year where girls are on his radar! Watch out! I’m sure I will be changing my tune in the coming months, but I’m kind of excited about it. No matter what, I think this will be his best school year yet! There are lots of new things for him to discover this year and that is just awesome!
3. What did we have to obsess over before FB? Why is it that you can put a post out there and receive all sorts of love on it, but yet you still notice that one certain person didn’t respond in any way?! I kinda hate myself for noticing and then feeling a little hurt by it. I know it’s time to put my big girl pants on and get over it. So, that’s what I’m trying now! Wish me luck…can I resist looking before the day is out?!
4. I want to become more of a foodie-in moderation, of course. I still want to continue on my journey to become more healthy, but I want to cook more and try more foods. Are you with me on this?
5. And lastly today, I want to sew more. In order for me to do this, I must find some organization at my home! First step first, make a space for a permanent sewing station! I will keep you posted…and share my projects once I get going!
I’m feeling inspired this afternoon. Let’s hope I can maintain it this evening and make some progress towards it all. And, just in case you missed it in the beginning you need to try one of these wraps from Subway….mmmmmmmm!
That is all!